Thursday, May 29, 2008

Yay No More Escuela!

Finally! No more school. ... til August haha.

Woke up around 10 and gave Alexa piano lessons. Right after piano lessons, my dad asked me if I wanted to go to Costco - of course I said yes! I convinced him to take me to Greenville first haha. We got up there and my dad immediately spotted PC7 - go him! The first car we saw was PC76 on a Bentley Continental Flying Spur:

What a great way to start the day! I also saw PC278 and PC662 in Greenville. After that, we headed down to the Szechuan restaurant for some lunch. It was amazing, as always. Boss was chatting with some people as they were walking out and we were paying and he told us he watched her grow up over the past 30 years. I told him that was incredible and he reminded me that he watched me grow up too. Ahh memories! As we left Szechaun, we spotted a live sighting of PC400 - good sighting! We then headed to Costco and parked RIGHT BEHIND tag 59:

Another fabulous sighting. We went into Costco and did our thing. Before we headed out of the Costco lot, we spotted tag 411. We then headed home and chilled for a bit. I finished two math practice finals and talked to Danielle and Jon for a while. Good people :]

I got to Newark at 7pm on the dot, only to find out that my math final was not in the same room I thought it was going to be. I called my dad and he got the right room off the web - at least what I thought was the right room. It turned out that the room posted on the website was next to the room that I thought it was in (but wasn't). I went into there and the professor in there walked me to yet another room haha. I took my math final and headed promptly to Homegrown to meet Tom. We had dinner and strolled up and down Main St. That was fun. Tom wanted to get a lotto ticket but they were closed for inventory. We headed back to the car - Tom drove me to my car (I walked to Homegrown initially) and we headed back to my house. On the way home, I spotted tag 311 but unfortunately couldn't get a picture! I was so pissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment