Saturday, May 31, 2008

Great Day!

Hey Everyone!

I woke up and went upstairs to get some breakfast. Instead of eating, however, I ended up mopping the kitchen and sunroom floors. After that, my mom made me a delicious ham and egg sandwich with fresh cherry preserves. That broad knows how to cook! Immediately after breakfast, I got ready and headed over to a neighbor's house to check out her yard (she wants me to do some yardwork for her). We talked for a while and she showed me her property. It looks like a lot of work but she's pretty cool and she'll [obviously] compensate me for it. Before I left, I asked her about her tag (2143). She said she'd sell it to me for $10,000. So I said yes. HAHA just kidding I wish. From there, I stopped back at my house really quick to grab my camera and left to pick up Paige.

After I picked her up, we stopped at Wachovia and then drove up through Greenville to check for any Saturday tags:




Haha that last one is intense - that's SO close to the limit! While we drove up through Centerville, it started to DOWNPOUR! Shortly after that, Nilsa called us to tell us the game was cancelled and that we should just go to their house. We headed up to their house and chilled for a bit. Julian's racing game for Xbox has the ability to customize your license plates with different states and all - of course we used Delaware and I suggested the number 4 on a Ferrari F355. Sweet deal! Shortly after, we headed to Season's Pizza on 202 for some food and then headed out for our trip to F.C. Kerbeck!

We headed up through PA and finally, after about 40 minutes of yelling and screaming, we pulled up to F.C. Kerbeck. We were greeted by three salespeople, asking us if we needed help to find out where to go. We headed up to the second floor, which houses Bentley, Rolls-Royce, and Lamborghini. We took tons of pictures so check them out! Julian asked the salesman to open the door on the LP640 and he agreed to. He even let us all get inside and sit in it! We got to talking and he told me a little bit about their sales - about 1-2 Gallardos per month, 1 Murcielago every two months, and about 15 Bentleys per month. That That was a great experience! After that, we headed downstairs to check out the Maseratis and Aston Martins. I was pretty surprised to see a DBS in stock! It was nice but not as nice as the upstairs portion. Before we headed out, we walked through the second floor one more time. Man those cars are hot. Paige fell in love with the sky blue Bentley Continental GTC - I don't blame her haha. We headed out and headed to the King of Prussia Mall. We only went into Foot Locker, the Hello Kitty Store, Hollister, and Louis Vuitton. After that, we headed to check out Algar Ferrari and then went to my Aunt Tammy's house because there was a family party in progress. We grabbed a small bite to eat and headed back to Delaware. Justin came back with me so that was cool. After we dropped Roberto and Julian off, we headed down through Greenville and the only tag I saw was PC478:



My regular parking lots were EMPTY! Like - there were zero cars in there. I was amazed. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment