Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Impromptu Day

Woke up around 8am and wrote some emails to tag brokers in Delaware. I also started to call some lawn companies to get some estimates. One guy, Mike, came to the house and we walked around the grounds so he could check it out. He mentioned something about hiring someone else to help him so I've been pondering that. After he left I went to eat arepas with my dad, uncle Greg, and Justin. We talked for a while about tags and lawn - see how I can make a living out of one (or both) of them. We came up with some pretty interesting ideas. I love talking to my uncle Greg because he is truly a business genius. After some talking, my uncle Greg asked if there was anything to do and I proposed we go to the beach - he accepted. We all took quick showers, got dressed, and headed out!

On the way down, I spotted tag C169. Pretty sweet stuff!

Once we got to the beach, we headed through Lewes. No tags but nice sights. We then took a slight detour to get to the Rehoboth Beach Yacht and Country Club. In the surrounding neighborhood, we spotted tag 66 in a garage:

We then drove around and i MISSED tag 160. I was so pissed! After the RBYCC we went down to Rehoboth Ave to get some Thrashers and to some steak sub shop. Unfortunately, we had to get them to go because we were running late on time. We started to head back home but my dad and I switched driving in Lewes so I could sit in the back and eat my cheesesteak. We got home at 3:25 and I immediately headed up to Greenville to teach piano.

On my way up, I spotted tag 41:

I got to the house around 4pm but they weren't there! I used the time to hunt for low tags in the Greenville/Wilmington area. As I drove through Greenville, the only tag I saw was this:


Heh that's SO intense. I started to drive more through Wilmington but I looked at my gas gauge and I was almost empty. Unfortunately, I had to head home. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment