Saturday, May 24, 2008

Productive Day!

Oh man I was so productive today! I woke up around 8:30am and immediately went upstairs, not expecting to do anything - not even to do my Saturday Greenville trip. I was greeted by my mom, who was putting new fabric on our kitchen chairs and bar stools. I talked to her for a bit as I helped her remove the staples from the bottom of the chair cushions. Long story short, I talked her into going to Greenville with me as long as we stopped at a few supermarkets on the way back. We also went in her car, which saved me gas so that was pretty rad.

We left the house around 9:25am and made a not-so-quick stop at Dunkin Donuts. I'm not kidding you when I say we sat in that drive-thru for about five minutes. We left there and immediately headed up to Greenville. We stopped into Jansson's for a few minutes to check it out and buy a few things. They had an orchid there for $150 haha that is RIDICULOUS! We headed out and didn't really see any low-digit tags other than this:


We headed to Mercedes-Benz of Wilmington and, while my mom stopped into the Pathmark, I drove around the area to hunt for LDTs, but to no avail. We left and headed towards Kirkwood Highway. On our way, I spotted tag 133 but I couldn't get a picture - lame!

Next, we stopped at the dry cleaners to drop some stuff off and then headed to the pool store to pick up somethin for the pool - obviously haha. We headed to Shop-Rite the back way and I spotted PC545. We got to Shop-Rite and bought some stuff and ate some food. Nothin too intense there. We left and went to Costco and the mall to hunt for LDTs. The only thing there was PC351. My mom ran into the mall really quick to pick up some spice from Willams & Sonoma and then we headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment