Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tag 7!

Oh wow! Alright so I've been down Rehoboth since yesterday hangin' with the Stellas. Today, as I was coming home form a tag hunt, I turned onto Rt. 24 W. As I crossed over Plantations Rd., I saw that there was bumper-to-bumper traffic. I also noticed a Lincoln Towncar in the driveway on the left with tag 103 on the back.

I immediately pulled over to the shoulder and put my car in reverse. I wanted to get as close to the tag as possible. Because of the traffic, I had to wait a little bit to turn around but it was worth it. In the same driveway was an old Cadillac backed in. As I was walking up to the house (I wanted to give him one of my cards) I remembered that the guy who has 103 also has...


UGH! I cannot tell you how excited I was!!! What an accomplishment!!!

There are a few other good tags from the weekend but you'll have to wait until Monday to see them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment