Saturday, May 9, 2009

I Love Networking

So yesterday (Friday 5/8) I took my car up to Paul's to get checked out and get the oil changed. He told me I needed front brakes, which I knew. HE did an oil change for me and that was that.

While I was sitting there, waiting for the oil change, Paul was talking to these two guys - a father-and-son-looking duo. Turned out to actually be father and son. Long story short, the father, Andy, had seen my website - he got it from John Atkins. We talked for a while and exchanged information. He knows the guy who has #8 and told me he would call him and arrange for me to meet him! That's pretty exciting!

His wife pulled up a few minutes later with C32 on the back so I got to get that!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. 1979 California License Plate

    ReplyDelete