Sunday, May 3, 2009

Little Update

Hey All,

Now that I have 5 seconds of free time, I'd like to provide you with some small updates.

> The website is up! I am still working on some cool features but the main parts are fully functional.

> I am in the process of joining ALPCA - the Automobile License Plate Collectors Association. My friend Reid turned me on to it so I figured I would give it a try. The meets are usually far away but they should definitely be fun!

> I ordered my beach/lighthouse tag and will be ordering my centennial tag soon. I am actually going to get two centennial tags and keep one sealed for sale at a [much] later date.

> I have been pretty avid on eBay, looking for good Delaware tags. I have decided to be more focused on DE tags; in particular, DE tags that are rare and/or special.

That's all I can remember now. More to come later!

ji

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing.1977 county exempt california license plate

    ReplyDelete