Friday, June 13, 2008

Thursday-Friday ... Again.

So this post covers Thursday 6/12 and Friday 6/13.

THURSDAY

I woke up around 7am and and chilled until my Worship Planning meeting at 9:30am at church. It was pretty productive - we planned music until Sunday, August 3. Starting next week, I'm going to start spending about 3-4 hours in my office each week to plan the entire choir year out for 2008-2009. I left church and went through Greenville to check for tags. I originally intended on going to Bidderman to see if I could spot tag 4 but I had an instinct to go through the usual shopping centers first. I pull into the Jansson's shopping center and what do I see right at the entrance to Jansson's?

UGH! I got out and Peggy Dean, the owner of that tag, was out there. I talked to her for a minute - she's so quiet! Anyway, I left, feeling incredible. I met Tom at Grotto's for lunch and we searched Greenville for more tags. These are some of the ones we saw...



No comments:

Post a Comment