Sunday, June 15, 2008

Feliz Dia de Padres!

Today was a pretty lazy day - not gunna lie. I woke up around 8 and got ready for church. We're on our summer schedule now so there is no choir rehearsal during the week and there is only one service on Sunday instead of two. Church went fine - nothing special. I talked a lot to Evan, Adrienne, Paige, and Jud after the service - great people! After we all dispersed, I headed up for a not-so-quick LDT hunt. First I went through Costco - nothing. Then I went up 141 into Greenville. In my usual shopping centers, I saw 235 and C257. C257 was cool because Tom saw C258 just the other day. I headed up to Bidermann and saw quite a few - PC715, 434, and 314 (PI!). I saw 961 in Greenville coming back on 52. I took 141S back to my place but stopped into Sedgely to see if I could see tag 8. Apparently he (or one of his family members/friends) owns tag 22 also because that was in their driveway. I headed back on Kirkwood Highway and got behind dealer tag 8. I had already seen it but this tag was with the small D that I like:

The only other tag I saw today was PC574 in the Chesdel parking lot. That place always has good tags!

No comments:

Post a Comment